A world-class solution for Travel Risk Management
FCm Travel Solutionsn' travel risk management product - FCm Secure, is a triple-tiered offering including Secure Start, Secure Protect and Secure Outreach. FCm Secure utilises iJET International's risk intelligence and global response hoteline, in conjunction with FCm's technology platforms and operations, to provide your business with a comprehensive suite of cost effective travel risk management solutions.
Compliance to Duty of Care legislation
With more businesses embracing globalisation to reduce productivity costs and maimise growth opportunities, employees are travelling more frequently and into remote destinations. business travel, whether it is international or domestic, exposes employees to higher level of risk. Away from the familiarity of home, travellers can be put into precarious situations that may impact their health and safety. The increased threat of risk to travelling employees, heightens the corporate liability of employers who have a legal and moral Duty of Care to their employees.
FCm Secure Start
Secure Start is a no cost programme for FCm’s customers. Secure Start acts as a starting point for building your individual travel risk management programme. The programme includes:
- itinerary based traveller tracking
- colour coded, ‘risk map’ dashboard, powered by iJET International, Inc. (iJET)
- GPS/mobile based traveller tracking (traveller opt in)
- FCm global crisis communications process (email and SMS)
- subscription-based security alerts to travel managers (powered by iJET)
- security alerts available for travellers via FCm’s portal product
FCm Secure – Protect
Secure Protect features include:
- Communications – this feature allows client administrators the ability to send their own, ad hoc email and SMS text messages to travellers from a traveller location report.
This feature also supports the automatic distribution of relevant alerts to travellers.
- Trip briefing tied to itinerary – distribution of security briefings, based upon traveller itineraries.
- Custom messaging – a custom message can be generated and sent to the traveller via email based upon client custom rules.
- Automated report distribution – a dynamic report can be created and emailed to the client
- administrator based upon client provided custom rules.
Secure Outreach is a global response hotline combining travel logistics and crisis response support. Secure Outreach has been designed specifically for FCm’s customer network. Initially available in specific FCm markets (Australia, US, and UK), this hotline is a useful, third party supplement to FCm’s operations and after-hours emergency services.
Employees of eligible clients that purchase Secure Outreach have access to a hotline staffed and supported 24/7 by iJET’s world-class global response operations. Participating clients in need of security assistance can be transferred by an FCm representative directly to a response coordinator to help them through their crisis. Clients with more than 500 travellers, have the option to purchase a customised response hotline for an additional cost.
Corporate medical and evacuations insurance – custom plans based upon each client’s coverage needs can be provided in conjunction with the FCm Secure programme and our preferred suppliers.