FCm wins top award at World Travel Awards fifth year running
December 14, 2015
FCm Travel Solutions offices around the world are celebrating after being named the World's Leading Travel Management Company as part of the 2015 World Travel Awards.
This is the fifth year in a row that FCm has been named the top global corporate travel management company. The title was announced at the World Travel Awards Gala Ceremony held in El Jadida, Morocco.
FCm Travel Solutions Global General Manager, Gregory Lording said FCm were truly amazed to have brought this award home for a fifth time.
"I could not be more proud of our global network and teams all around the world for playing their part in this momentous win," Gregory said.
"FCm has come a long way since we entered the marketplace 11 years ago in 2004.
"We've expanded our network to span 92 countries globally and our global turnover places us in the top 5 TMCs by sales – we now have more multinational customers trading with us than ever before and our 2015 Multinational Customer Satisfaction Survey results indicate that our clients are also very satisfied with FCm.
"The past 12 months have been a very positive journey for FCm and I'm thrilled to be closing the year on a high note with this award."
Gregory said the global award added to the collection of regional awards FCm had won as part of this year's World Travel Awards program.
During 2015 FCm was also named:
- Europe's Leading Travel Management Company
- Middle East's Leading Travel Management Company
- Africa's Leading Travel Management Company
- North America's Leading Travel Management Company
- South America's Leading Travel Management Company
- Mexico and Central America's Leading Travel Management Company
- Asia's Leading Travel Management Company
- Australasia's Leading Travel Management Company